If your home or business is on a sloped property, you’ve no doubt, wondered how you could benefit from a retaining wall. Such walls level areas and open them up for everyday use.
Flatten the area alongside your home and you could add a patio, pool or garage. Level off the ground in front of your admin area and you may have space for a showroom or workshop. Why waste perfectly good land when you could use it and enhance your property value? These are things that a retaining wall may be able to do for you.
When you invest in a retaining wall designed for your property, you’re making an improvement that should last for many years.
Retaining walls offer you the following benefits;
- Boost the value of your property – a retaining wall is an investment in your property. It boosts the value by improving kerb appeal and enhancing space use
- Put a stop to soil erosion – water run off on sloped properties can cause soil erosion, gullies and funnels in the land
- Prevent flooding – water flowing downhill unabated could cause flood damage. In levelling the ground, you can avoid the chance of flooding during the next big downpour
- Optimal use of space – once you level the land, you open it up for other lifestyle enhancements like gardens, patios and the like
- Low maintenance durability – retaining walls are built from durable materials. They should last a lifetime and they need very little maintenance
- Environmentally friendly – retaining wall designs are made from eco-friendly materials. They’ll fit into your garden with no impact on the vegetation
- Functional – retaining walls are designed to complement the surroundings. They can take on curves and corners and they come in a variety of shades and finishes.
If your property could benefit from levelling, we can design retaining walls that will bring you all of these benefits.
Learn more about Xpress Engineering’s affordable Engineering Retaining Wall Designs or Request a Retaining Wall Design for your own project.